Research Journal Computer Science and Information Technology
Lahore Garrison University Research Journal Of Computer Science & Information Technology
SCOPE OF THE JOURNAL
The LGURJCSIT is an innovative forum for researchers, scientists and engineers in all domains of computer science and technology to publish high quality, refereed papers. The journal offers articles, survey and review from experts in the field, enhancing insight and understanding of the current trends and state of the art modern technology.
Coverage of the journal includes algorithm and computational complexity, distributed and grid computing, computer architecture and high performance, data communication and networks, pattern recognition and image processing, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, VHDL along with emerging domains like Quantum Computing, IoT, Data Sciences, Cognitive Sciences, Vehicular Automation. Subjective regime is not limited to aforementioned areas, Journal policy is to welcome emerging research trends in the general domain of computer science and technology.
SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES
We invite articles with high quality research for publication in all areas of engineering, science and technology. All the manuscripts submitted for publication are first peer reviewed to make sure they are original, relevant and readable. Manuscripts should be submitted via email only. To submit manuscripts by email with attach file is strongly encouraged, provided that the text, tables, and figures are included in a single Microsoft Word/Pdf file. Submission guidelines along with official format is available on the following link; www.lgurjcsit.lgu.edu.pk
ISSN 2519-7991 (PRINT)
ISSN 2521-0122 (ONLINE)
Patron in Chief
Major General (R) Obaid Bin Zakria, Lahore Garrison University
Mrs. Shazia Saqib Lahore Garrison University Lahore, Pakistan
Mr. Umer Farooq Lahore Garrison University Lahore, Pakistan
Members of Editorial Board
- Prof. Dr. Shahid Raza, University of South Asia, Lahore
- Dr. M. Adnan Khan Lahore Garrison University Lahore, Pakistan
- Mr. Tahir Alyas Lahore Garrison University Lahore, Pakistan
- Mr. Nadeem Ali Lahore Garrison University Lahore, Pakistan
- Mr. Waqar Azeem Lahore Garrison University Lahore, Pakistan
- Ms. Sadia Kausar Lahore Garrison University Lahore, Pakistan
- Ms. Binish Zahra Lahore Garrison University Lahore, Pakistan
Members of Advisory Board
- Major General (R) Obaid Bin Zakria, Lahore Garrison University (LGU)
- Dr. Haider Abbas NUST, Islamabad
- Dr. Aasia Khanam, Forman Christian College Lahore, Pakistan
- Dr. Asad Raza Kazmi, GCU Lahore
- Dr. Wajahat M. Qazi, COMSATS, Lahore
- Dr. Rehan Akbar, University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) Malaysia
- Dr. Atifa Athar, COMSATS, Lahore
- Dr. Asif Shahzad, UET, Lahore
- Col ® Sohail Ajmal, Director QEC, LGU
Manuscript Requirements : Required*
Formats : Manuscript file should be submitted as a Word document.
Article Length : Articles should be between 3000 and 6000 words in length.
Article Title : A title should not exceed more than 20 words.
Author Details : Following details should be supplied on a separate page in the file with author details:
• Full name and email of each author including corresponding author.
• Affiliation of each author.
Abstract : 200 - 250 words (maximum)
Keywords : Please provide up to 10 keywords at the end of Abstract.
Article Classification : The manuscript should be an original research paper following APA guidelines.
Main Text : Order of presentation should be Title, Abstract, Introduction, Material and Methods/Methodology, Analysis and Results, Discussion, Conclusion and References.
Table/Figures : Follow APA guidelines.
Acknowledgements : If any
References : All references should be presented as a reference list.
Manuscript Requirements : Review http://www.apa.org/pubs/authors/manuscript-check.aspx for APA guidelines before submitting your article
This journal has adopted a double blind reviewing policy where both the referee and author remain anonymous throughout the process. Please remove all identifying features from the paper itself, ensuring that author's identity is not revealed. However, this does not prevent authors from citing their own works. Authors must cite their works in a manner that does not make their identity explicit. For instance:
Acceptable: "Snow (2004) has indicated that . . ."
Acceptable: "Some scholars have indicated that . . . (e.g., Snow, 2004; Mi, 2008
Unacceptable: "As we have indicated (Imam, 2013), . . ."
Unacceptable: "In a previous study (Imam, 2013), we have indicated that . . ."
Conflict of Interest
All authors are requested to disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest including any financial, personal or other relationships with other people or organizations within three years of beginning the submitted work that could inappropriately influence, or be perceived to influence, their work.
Download Guidelines of Manuscript Format
- Dr. Yousaf Saeed University of Haripur, Haripur, Pakistan
- Dr. Sultan Ullah University of Haripur, Haripur, Pakistan
- Dr. Shahzad Asif University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, Pakistan
- Dr. Abu Zar Lahore College for Women University, Lahore, Pakistan
- Dr. Atifa Athar COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Lahore, Pakistan
- Dr. Asim Qurtuba University of Science and Technology, Peshawar, Pakistan
- Dr. Sharifullah Khan School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST)
- Dr. Kashif Zafar National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences Lahore, Pakistan
- Dr. M. Aamer Saleem Ch. Hamdard University Islamabad, Pakistan
- Dr. Tahir Naseem International Islamic University Islamabad, Pakistan
- Dr. Umer Javeed International Islamic University Islamabad, Pakistan
- Dr. Sajjad Ahmed Ghori International Islamic University Islamabad, Pakistan
- Dr. A.N. Malik International Islamic University Islamabad, Pakistan
- Dr. Haider Abbas Military College of Signals (MCS). NUST, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- Dr. I. M. Qureshi Air University, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Dr. T.A. Cheema ISRA University Islamabad, Pakistan
- Mr. M. Anwaar Saeed Virtual University of Pakistan. Pakistan.
- Mr. Adnan Aziz ISRA University Islamabad, Pakistan
- Natash Ali Mian Beaconhouse National University Lahore, Pakistan
- Amir Haider COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Abbottabad, Pakistan
- Mr. M. Umair University of Central Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan
- Mr. Muhammad Ahmad COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Sahiwal, Pakistan
- Mr. Shahid Naseem UCEST, Lahore Leeds University, Pakistan
- Volume 1
- Issue 1 - Jan-Mar 2017
- Issue 2 - Apr-Jun 2017
- Issue 3 - Jul-Sep 2017
- Issue 4 - Oct-Dec 2017
An Adaptive Computer Algorithm Using Newly Developed Imbedded Interpolating Polynomials To Determine The Equations Of Polynomials And Their Derivatives
Abstract: The problem of generalization of certain principles and rules in Science, Engineering, Economics and all other disciplines dominates; particularly when these schemes are required to be expressed in mathematical functions or polynomial....
Author: Prof dr. Aftab Ahmad Malik, Mujtaba Asad, Waqar Azeem 1-14
Cognitive Experiments And Features For Computing Mental Stress
Abstract: In this paper, mental stress is computed through cognitive experiments that induce stress. In a controlled laboratory environment, a group of students are involved in a series of mental challenges....
Author: Khalid Masood, Haroon Ur Rashid 15-27
ARCPS - Anti-Redundant Cloud & Public Storage Moving Towards Intelligent Cloud
Abstract: Clouds are the future and powerful source in almost every aspect of computing. They offer many services running to facilitate users at same time. Cloud infrastructure is made up with a number of resourceful systems connected each other and to the internet....
Author: Umair Waqas and Muhammad Shahbaz Mushtaq 28-40
Performance Analysis Of Hardware Protection & System Security In Different Operating Systems
Abstract: The intention of article is to protect the hardware, which includes protecting CPU, I/O, and Memory. This article portrays and relates the security in different operating systems. Therefore, helping us to choose the best. We can evaluate the security in different operating system like Windows, UNIX, Linux secure our all data to unauthorized users....
Author: Ayesha Nasir, Muhammad Adnan Khan, Muhammad Nadeem Ali, Saqib Aslam Malik, Umer Farooq 41-54
A Spatial 3 X 3 Average Filter For De-Noising In Digital Images With The Help Of Median Filter
Abstract: -Digital image processing include many factors like Image enhancement, segmentation, object recognition, removal of noise and many more. Noise removal is the one the hot area of image processing. Noise can be minimized but cannot removed completely. ...
Author: Alisha Kazmi, Samina Parveen, Sidra Sattar, Muhammad Nadeem Ali, Muhammad Adnan Khan 55-62
Infrastructure Of DNS/DNSSEC
Abstract: DNS Security Extension is introduced as a solution after the in-depth study of all expected issues regarding security of Domain Name System. Accordingly, DNS is domain name service provider via name server but it fails to facilitate with the support for authenticity of data origin and integrity....
Author: Zaka Ullah 63-71
Get In Touch
For all inquiries, regarding call for papers, submission of research articles and correspondence, kindly contact at this address:
Journal Name & Adress : LGURJCSIT, Sector C, DHA Phase-VI Lahore, Pakistan
Phone: : +92- 042-37181823
Email: : email@example.com
Web: : firstname.lastname@example.org